How to re-calibrated DexArm or reset encoder values?
Follow the instructions below to recalibrate your DexArm:
If the robot arm got stuck during operation, you need to reset the encoder value with the following steps:
1. Open Rotrics Studio and click Terminal, send command M18, the motor will go into deactivation status.
2. Adjust the arm to the following position, make sure Axis 1 and Axis 2 is in the maximum position:
2. Send command M889. The robot will read and save this position.
3. Then send command M1112, the Arm will move to HOME position (X0 Y300 Z0).
4. Encoder value reset completed, you can move the arm smoothly now.